‘Age’ is always growing, and left behind a lot of memories. Thus here we are, am try to record every single golden moment in my short life journey with you all.

nuffnang

Jumaat, 11 Disember 2009

Letak Jawatan





(Gambar: masa terus berlalu. Apa yang kita dapat?)






Surat perletakkan jawatan oleh seorang kawan maza di salah sebuah syarikat antarabangsa.

Dear Sirs,

NOTICE OF RESIGNATION IN ONE MONTH

1ST FEBRUARY 2010 TILL 1ST MARCH 2010

The above matter is referred.


I’m TXXXXX, i.c number XXXXXX, wish to resign my position in your company as a promoter of XXXX at XXXX outlet.


My resignation will be effective on 1st March 2010. And expecting last working day was on 28th February 2010.


I have been working in your company for 4 years service terms. And I’m not really satisfied with the appraisal of my basic salary.


After long services with your company, my salary had never been considered to be raise. Thus, I felt there have no recognition on my effort to the company. The company was also unable to sense my contribution, assistant and existence too.


Beside that, recently I have received a good offer from others company which difficult to resist. They could see, sense and appreciate my ability to contribute.


Last but not least, I really appreciated and thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you better. Your consideration and attention pertaining this matter, is much appreciated.


Yours truly



Aduhai.. tajam sungguh kan?.. agak-agak syarikat tu akan tersentak tak?
Beranikah anda berterus terang seperti itu?

hehehehe


blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails